Lego Architecture 21019 The Eiffel Tower (Outlet)
Lego Architecture 21019 The Eiffel Tower
This Lego Architecture set will make an excellent addition to any Lego collection.
Build your own LEGO® interpretation of the iconic Eiffel Tower!
Presenting the LEGO® Architecture interpretation of one of the most iconic landmarks ever constructed – The Eiffel Tower! Designed and built by French entrepreneur, Gustave Eiffel, the original 324-meter-tall masterpiece of wrought iron engineering formed the grand entrance to the 1889 World’s Fair, held in Paris to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. During construction, the 18,038 wrought iron elements making up the tower’s lattice structure were bolted together at Eiffel’s factory on the outskirts of Paris, before being transported to the site, hoisted into place by steam-powered cranes operating from the elevator shafts, and assembled using no less than 2.5 million individual rivets. The resulting structure was extremely rigid and over the years has withstood storms, floods and everything else mother nature has thrown at it. Today, The Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most popular landmarks, attracting millions of curious visitors from around the world each year. With this exceptional model, you can now build your very own 321-piece Eiffel Tower in LEGO brick form and display it in your home, office or wherever you like!
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark The Eiffel Tower in LEGO® bricks
- Booklet included with details on design, architecture and history of the tower (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures over 12” (31cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire Landmark and Architecture series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
Please note that this product is not in mint condition. It will have one or more of the following:
1. Box damage (dents,tears,taped up or creases)
2. Seals broken
3. Squashed box
All Lego elements and minifigues will still be in sealed bags inside the box unless specifically stated on the item description. All open boxes will have their contents verified for accuracy before being sent.