Lego Architecture 21015 The Leaning Tower of Pisa
Create one of history’s most fascinating and unusual buildings!
The Leaning Tower of Pisa has a trademark tilt that has seen it reproduced on postcards and souvenirs all over the world. Now you can make this unusual building in LEGO® bricks! Construction was started over 800 years ago when the Widow Berta of Bernado left 60 gold coins in her will that paid for the first stones and started the building of the Tower. Now you can build history’s most famous bell tower and learn how the famous lean started. The instructions and enclosed booklet tell the story of the Tower’s fascinating history and how the 56 metre building began its journey into architectural history. This LEGO Architecture model makes a distinctive and fascinating addition to any desk, living room or bookshelf!
• Fascinating LEGO® reproduction of the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Includes a booklet that gives design and historical details on this amazing building in English and Italian. The booklet can be downloaded in other languages from LEGO.com/architecture
• Collect all of the models in the LEGO Landmark and Architect series!
• LEGO Architecture inspires future architects, builders and designers as well as architecture enthusiasts everywhere by using LEGO bricks to interpret famous structures
• Measures 10.1” (25.9cm) tall, 4.4” (11.2cm) wide and 4.4” (11.2cm) deep
• Designed by architectural modeler Adam Reed Tucker
All orders* under and including £34.99 will have a standard shipping rate of £3.99
All orders* over and including £35 will have FREE SHIPPING
There is still enchanced shipping rates available where quicker delivery is required. This is availble to select during the checkout process.
We accept refunds if returned within 14 days of delivery.