Lego 80101 - Chinese New Years Eve Dinner
In stock now. Dispatched from the UK by Brick-a-brac-uk.
No import taxes, duty or VAT to pay on top of the price.
Join mum, dad, grandma, grandpa and the children for a magical Chinese New Year’s Eve Dinner! Decorate the dining room with the Year of the Pig picture and the front door with the Fu sign to bring good luck. Enjoy a traditional feast at the dining table with all the family. Hand out the red gift envelopes and read the good wishes on the spring scrolls. Happy new year, everyone!
Role-play an annual Chinese celebration with this beautifully detailed LEGO® 80101 Chinese New Year’s Eve Dinner set, featuring a house with a Fu symbol sticker on the front door, a dining room and a front garden. The dining room has a rotating dining table topped with a feast of traditional food elements, rotating minifigure chairs, family photo stickers, Year of the Pig sticker and buildable bookcase and TV. Create your own festive family reunion stories with the 6 minifigures, traditional red gift envelope and spring scroll elements.
• Includes 6 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: mum, dad, grandma, grandpa, girl and boy.
• Features a house with a dining room and open front for easy play, plus a front garden.
• House features an opening front door with Fu symbol sticker, rotating dining table with 6 rotating minifigure chairs, minifigure armchair, bookcase with book elements, family photo stickers, buildable TV with screen sticker, and main window with red curtain elements.
• Dining table comes with assorted printed traditional Chinese food and utensil elements including including fish, chicken, shrimp, crab, meatballs, soup, vegetables, jiaozi, tangyuan, spring rolls, rice, rice cake and a chopsticks & spoon, plus a bowl and 6 plate elements.
• Other accessory elements in the dining room include 2 red gift envelopes, 3 spring scrolls, 2 vases with flowers.
• The front garden features a path with paving stone elements and a green ‘grass' base with flower elements.
• Add even more LEGO® fun to your Chinese New Year celebrations with the 80102 Dragon Dance playset.
• Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
Lego 80101 - Chinese New Years Eve Dinner
Outlet products at outlet prices!
Please note that this product is not in mint condition. It will have one or more of the following:
1. Box damage (dents,tears,taped up or creases)
2. Seals broken
3. Squashed box
All Lego elements and minifigues will still be in sealed bags inside the box unless specifically stated on the item description. All open boxes will have their contents verified for accuracy before being sent.
All orders* under and including £34.99 will have a standard shipping rate of £3.99
All orders* over and including £35 will have FREE SHIPPING
International shipping starts from £7.99 for small items up to £27.99 for larger items.
Full shipping charges will show in your checkout page.
For piece of mind, all items are sent by courier or Special/recorded delivery with Royal Mail.
Most products will be dispatched within 3 working days. On some occasions there may be a slight delay but this should never be more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Tracking details will be forwarded via email upon dispatch in the majority of cases.
Any questions regarding delivery times or dates should be directed through the stores Contact Us
* All orders placed for delivery to the following areas will result in a higher shipping rate if the total order is over 1kg in weight:
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Highlands & Islands of Scotland (postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
There is still enchanced shipping rates available where quicker delivery is required. This is availble to select during the checkout process.
We accept refunds if returned within 14 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It should also be in the original packaging where possible.
The following exclusions apply:
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
All refunds will be processed in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via the 'Contact Us page on the home page
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If Lego pieces are missing from a set it is sometimes easier and quicker for all concerned to source replacement parts direct from Lego. If this situation occurs please use the Contact Us
page and we will ensure the problem is rectified swiftly. Alternatively by Clicking Here
you will be directed to Lego's spare parts ordering service.