Lego 21012 Architecture - Sydney Opera House
Discontinued in November 2014 and is now hard to find.
Recreate the Sydney Opera House™ – a truly iconic landmark!
Introducing the world-renowned Sydney Opera House™. This masterpiece of expressionist architecture is the vision of young Danish architect, Jørn Utzon, whose unique interlocking vaulted ‘shell’ design beat 933 competitors from 28 countries to win an international design competition held by the New South Wales government in 1959. Combined with the beautiful setting of Sydney Harbour, the opera house has become a true symbol of late modern architecture and one of the most iconic buildings of the 20th century. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Sydney Opera House was designed by US architect Adam Reed Tucker in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark Sydney Opera House™
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- Collect the entire landmark series
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 4.3” (10.7cm) tall, 6.2” (15.7cm) wide and 2.6” (6.6cm) deep
All orders* under and including £34.99 will have a standard shipping rate of £3.99
All orders* over and including £35 will have FREE SHIPPING
There is still enchanced shipping rates available where quicker delivery is required. This is availble to select during the checkout process.
We accept refunds if returned within 14 days of delivery.