Briksmax LED Lighting set for LEGO 40338 Christmas Tree
Gives your LEGO Christmas tree a new life.
This light kit is designed for LEGO 40338; You will feel amazing once you complete the installation. Because your Lego model no longer overshadow anymore, it still illuminates your bricks every night. And you can enjoy the night view of LEGO Christmas tree at any time. So make a huge upgrade for your LEGO Model with BRIKSMAX LED Lighting Kits and bring your LEGO set to life now. Challenge it and have tons of fun!
Why Choose BRIKSMAX?
- All extra blocks that offer you actually come from LEGO.
- Our cables and dot lights are small enough to be hidden between the LEGO blocks without affecting the look of your Lego model.
- All LEDs have a uniform light pattern and the cable connectors fit nicely together.
- Comes with colored installation instructions, user guide and service card, which gradually help you to install the light kit easily. No electronics knowledge required !
- BRIKSMAX light set are delivered in sturdy, printed boxes. All contents are packed individually and in plastic bags. The bubble wrap in the box protects sensitive components from damage during shipment.
- Perfect gift idea for kids and friend. Boost creativity, and have fun.
This Light Kit Contains:
- 9 x Warm White Dot Lights; 2 x Slow Flashing Warm White Dot Lights;
- 2 x Slow Flashing Blue Dot Lights; 2 x Slow Flashing Yellow Dot Lights;
- 2 x Pink Yellow Dot Lights; 1 x 8-port Expansion Board;
- 1 x 12-port Expansion Board; 1 x Connecting Cables;
- 1 x Double-sided Sponge; 20 x Lego Blocks for assembly;
- USB Power Cable; Battery pack (Batteries not included);
- Installation Instruction; User Guide; Service Card.
- Please note that only LED light is supplied. All LEGO sets shown in pictures and videos are not included.
Driven by USB or Batteries.
Power comes from batteries or USB. For brighter effect, USB is recomended.
Tips： Prepare the power bank, battery box or USB Hub in advance, When you light up your LEGO Model, you should test the product to see if it works properly, and power supply should be less than 5v to avoid burning.