Briksmax LED Lighting set for LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House
Out of stock
Original price £34.99
Current price £20.00
Amazon price £39.99
Gives your LEGO Gingerbread House a new life.
This light kit is designed for LEGO 10267; You will feel amazing once you complete the installation. Because your Lego model no longer overshadow anymore, it still illuminates your bricks every night. And you can enjoy the night view of LEGO Gingerbread House at any time. So make a huge upgrade for your LEGO Model with BRIKSMAX LED Lighting Kits and bring your LEGO set to life now. Challenge it and have tons of fun!
Why Choose BRIKSMAX?
- All extra blocks that offer you actually come from LEGO.
- Our cables and dot lights are small enough to be hidden between the LEGO blocks without affecting the look of your Lego model.
- All LEDs have a uniform light pattern and the cable connectors fit nicely together.
- Comes with colored installation instructions, user guide and service card, which gradually help you to install the light kit easily. No electronics knowledge required !
- BRIKSMAX light set are delivered in sturdy, printed boxes. All contents are packed individually and in plastic bags. The bubble wrap in the box protects sensitive components from damage during shipment.
- Perfect gift idea for kids and friend. Boost creativity, and have fun.
This Light Kit Contains:
- 5x 15cm Warm White Dot Lights, 2x 15cm Yellow Dot Lights,
- 5x 10cm Warm White Dot Lights, 1x Warm White Strip Lights,
- 2x Multi Colour Changing Light String, 2x 6-port Expansion Boards,
- 1x 8-port Expansion Boards, 1x 5cm Connecting Cables,
- 3x 15cm Connecting Cables, 1x AA Battery Holder,
- 1x Flashing module board, 1x 30cm USB Power Cable,
- 2x Adhesive Squares, 2x LEGO Blocks for Assembly,
- Installation Instruction, User Guide, Service Card
- Please note that only LED light is supplied. All LEGO sets shown in pictures and videos are not included.
Puts the magic into the LEGO Gingerbread House just right
Wow! Brilliant look from outside. A great idea to make the project come to life.it's nothing short of spectacular.It really adds a tremendous improvement to your LEGO Gingerbread House