Lego 21031 Architecture Burj Khalifa
New for 2016 is this new version of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. This is the second time that the Burj Khalifa has been released as a Lego Architecture model, the previous being Lego 21008.
Experience the 160-story Burj Khalifa!
Celebrate innovative structural design with this LEGO® Architecture model of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in Dubai. The 2,716.5 feet (828 meters) steel, glass and reinforced concrete tower, designed by architect house Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, was constructed between 2004 and 2010. The Burj Khalifa was commissioned to help Dubai diversify from an oil-based economy to one focusing on service and tourism.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Burj Khalifa.
- This 2016 model stands over 15” tall, making it the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 15” (39cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
All orders* under and including £34.99 will have a standard shipping rate of £3.99
All orders* over and including £35 will have FREE SHIPPING
There is still enchanced shipping rates available where quicker delivery is required. This is availble to select during the checkout process.
We accept refunds if returned within 14 days of delivery.